Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Been a Long-Time Coming

Back by popular demand (mostly from my spin class), I will be keeping a blog of my transition to Chicago. Now, onto the post.

Well, its been a while since my last post here. Lots has happened, and, if you are reading this, you probably already know most of it. I became engaged to be married, graduated from law school, passed the bar, and had my start date at my future law firm deferred until March 1st. Finally, and most importantly for the purposes of this blog, is that my future law firm is located in Chicago!

That's right, Chicago. City of Al Capone, Doyle Lonnegan (see The Sting), and Richard Daley. Come to think of it, they are all gangsters. Well, there is more to Chicago, my future home, than just mobsters. There is snow. More snow. And even more snow.

So in an attempt to keep in touch with all my friends, and to keep them apprised of my doings and happenings, I am, once again, attempting to keep a blog.

So enjoy as we prepare for one of the largest moves of my life.

Finally, you can follow part of the trip from my twitter feed too (thats right, a blog and twitter, I'm SOOO cool): http://twitter.com/@zman81

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Make sure you go to a restaurant called Topo Gigio for some excellent Italian food.