Thursday, May 17, 2007

North Lima??



So it took forever for me to get out of work today. I planned to pick up Brian and Jeannie at 3, but like all the best laid plans of mice and men....something....?

Anyways, we made it out of the city in a decent amount of time rocking out to "hipster music," until I put a stop to that. I busted out the VH1 100 1 Hit Wonders, and soon we replaced angry feminist rock groups with the Macarena (i still can not get this song out of my head), and we never did learn Who Let the Dogs Out.

We stopped for the night in North Lima, OH at a Holiday inn Express (go Government rate! I knew I brought Brian along for a reason). I think I spelled it correctly since how else could you spell Lima? Great local beer BTW...see attached picture, and a damn good spicy chicken sandwich.

Well, next stop is Chicago and our last taste of civilization.

No comments: